RYA Dingy Show 2023 Part 4 - People

Wandering around the show I saw a few people I know by reputation/otherwise.

Steve & Sarah Cockerill of Rooster, sailmaker Mike MacNamara, Masters ILCA6 World Champion Jon Emmett, Masters ILCA6 Worlds Silver (and Frensham sailor) Ian Gregory, multi-World/National 2.4mR sailor (and recent Frensham commodore) Megan Pascoe and her brother Sam, Jamie Stewart of SM Composites (who has my Solo at the moment) and Terry Cherrill - my Dad. 

I took photos of some of them:

Megan and Sam Pascoe (with Kate Hedley from Frensham)


ILCA and RS100 sailor Ian Gregory


Jon Emmett on the Devoti stand


Jamie Stewart (on the left) of SM Composites


Terry Cherrill (my Dad)

Me (taken by my Dad - getting his own back)

and that's it from the show ⛵



Comments

Popular Posts